Join us again at the San Palmas Apts Clubhouse in Chandler, AZ for a full day of Hands On Lighting Instruction.
Portable Lighting Success Strategies you will be learning:
1. How to modify the light and position small portable shoe mount strobe lights for optimum performance and lighting quality.
2. How to read and create facial lighting patterns as the basis for dimensional portraiture.
3. How to easily set and understand lighting ratios
4. How to accent with light to create dimension across the planes of the face.
5. How to build a portable, go everywhere Lighting Kit with cost effective components.
6. How to blend and augment strobe and ambient light.
7. How to build a repertoire of lighting formulas, designed for repeatable success.
8. 4-4-6 Triangular Lighting, Lighting Success Formula 1
9. How to easily determine and set the correct ambient and flash exposure.
Aside from the hands on instruction and models to photograph, you will receive written instructions, sample lighting diagrams and a simple to use flash exposure card.
I look forward to working with you,
David Lloyd, CPP Lighting Instructor