A cultural happening full of rhythm!
During the Jazz marathon in Brussels, I propose to combine a photography course for intermediate photographers with a walk through the center of Brussels and a visit to the musical instruments museum.
• 11h.30-12h00: Sandwich in the park at Mont des Arts
• 12h00-14h00: Visit of the musical instruments museum
• 14h00-17h00: Walk through the center of Brussels: taking pictures and listening to the Jazz music of the Jazz marathon (http://www.brusselsjazzmarathon.be/outdoor.php)
Districts: Mont des Arts, Marché aux Herbes, Gallery Sint-Hubertus, Grand Place, Sint-Katelijne
• 17h00-18h30: Dinner
• 18h30 -19h00: From Brussels center to VUB
• 19h00-21h00: Review and discuss the pictures taken
Price: free, but you pay your own ticket for the museum and dinner.