Have you heard about plant-based eating and how you can improve your health and immunity through the foods you eat? Maybe you have seen movies like PlantPure Nation, Forks Over Knives, Hungry for Change, Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead, and want to get guidance from someone who knows the way on how to become a whole foods plant-based eater.
I am an Integrative Health Coach certified in health coaching, plant-based nutrition and juicing. Plus, I am continually researching and learning the latest teachings and research since I also am a freelance writer in the health and lifestyle domain. If you feel that you can benefit from guidance and community then this is the place to be - to attend workshops, watch movies, participate in cooking classes, and maybe even share a pot luck dinner. Join us and let me know what you are hoping to accomplish, then watch for events that will soon be scheduled. And always feel free to reach out via a private message if you need more one-on-one help.
Here are the common sense guidelines that I will use to manage the group:
- We are a local group, so will only approve local members. If you meet-up location does not show where you actually live, message me.
- We don't squabble, fight or create drama. Anyone that does will be removed.
- This is not the group to come to in order to grow your MLM efforts, sell to, try to find clients, etc.
- This is not a 'singles group.'
- Members who are inactive over 6 months will be removed - the idea is to build a community.
- A photo with a clear picture of your face is required to be approved.
- Answering the questions posed for new members helps us all know why you are here.
- RSVP respect is a must. Anyone that "no shows" for an event that they have RSVP'd for will be removed from the group unless you contact me to explain.