What we're about
If you are:
- an emerging playwright
- an experienced playwright
- a curious writer who wants to write plays
- someone who just wants someone to share your plays with
- looking for a "testing ground" for your play
THIS IS FOR YOU!
1. We are all in quest for that one unique inspiration to ignite our pens to write. So, we'll give ourselves at least a month or two to write.
2. We can meet in one of the function rooms in my condo or in a cafe for a reading workshop.
3. Anyone can volunteer his/her work for the Play (or Scene) of the Month at a venue of his/her choice.
4. We will communicate via email or WhatsApp group.
5. At least THREE committed members are needed in order to meet up.
6. We are here to "workshop" our work. We will be vigilant critics, but we will do it constructively and respectfully.
7. To protect our work, screen sharing your work will be the best option.
8. PlayLab has been running for almost 3 years already and I cannot be more grateful to all the committed members and bookworms out there! However, this group is running on a Basic plan which entitles for a 50-member group. When the number of members exceed beyond 50, members who have been inactive and/or have not attended any meetup will be removed to give slots to new members. I hope you understand. If you'd like to be added again, please do so and I'll approve you once a slot becomes available.
Write. Workshop. Let the WORD out.