Location visible to members
This group meets the third Tuesday of every month at 6:30PM
What can you EXPECT from this group:
- We will encourage each other in the process of writing for Children's and Young Adults
- Be committed to writing monthly to polish your manuscript
- Bring your manuscript to the meeting to read outloud to the group. Each writer will get about 15 minutes to read and have manuscripts critiqued.
- Share your critique of other member's manuscripts
- You will love this group!
- What is REQUIRED of you when you attend:
If you attend a meeting, have something to share with the group. It could be an idea, an outline, a very raw first draft, or an edited manuscript.
- Have fun and enjoy the process of your writing journey!![:)
Looking forward to meeting you,