What we're about
This is a group for anyone interested in 3D printing, from artists to 3D modelers to Makers, advanced to beginner. We meet to talk about the industry, our projects, and collaborate on projects.
Upcoming events (1)
Sorry about canceling last month's meetup because of the snow. Let's do this again! This month, we're collaborating with the PDX Digital Fabrication Meetup and Women in 3D Printing (Portland chapter)
Integrating 3D printing in work and play
Moderator: Will Kruspe, Making Made Simple
- Liz Stortstrom - 3D Printing Application Engineer at HP
- Amanda Cilek - Senior Product Designer @ ADSK, K12 Tinkercad & Instructables
- Winona Hwang - Founder of Nailo Dice, Metalsmithing Instructor at 9020 Studios, Armaturist/Fabricator at Shadow Machine
- Leire Korsmo - Multifaceted Fabricator and Designer
- Nadia Kutyreva - Computational Designer, Architect, SciFi enthusiast
We're still partnered with Terrafilum to collect spools. They collect empty filament spools from us and reuse them in their filament lines! So be sure to bring them by!
Our friends at Autodesk are graciously hosting us at their office. Come through the front door on Ankeny, sign in at the front desk, and take the stairs to the second floor. If you need the elevator, ask security to let you up. There is bike parking inside the building on the second floor as well.
5:30 - 6:15 - Meet and greet
6:15 - 7:30 - Introductions, presentation, and panel
7:30 - 8:30 - Networking and project share-out
- Neil G
- jim k.
- Gord C.
- 28 attendees
Past events (150)
- Miguel H.
- Allen R.
- Brett D.
- 23 attendees