• What we'll do
We would like to invite you for next Prague AWS User Group Community Meetup at MSD IT.
There will be two speakers with the following presentations:
• Artificial Intelligence on Amazon Web Services: How to start by Vladimir Simek (Sr. Solutions Architect at Amazon Web Services - https://www.linkedin.com/in/vsimek/)
Amazon has been investing deeply in artificial intelligence (AI) for over 20 years. Machine learning (ML) algorithms drive many of its internal systems. It is also core to the capabilities Amazon's customers experience – from the path optimization in the fulfillment centers, and Amazon.com’s recommendations engine, to Echo powered by Alexa, drone initiative Prime Air, and the new retail experience Amazon Go. This is just the beginning. Amazon's mission is to share learnings and ML capabilities as fully managed services, and put them into the hands of every developer and data scientist.
If you are interested, how can you develop ML-based smart applications on the AWS platform, and want to see a couple of cool demos, join us for the next AWS meetup. AWS Solutions Architect, Vladimir Simek, will be presenting the full AWS portfolio for AI and ML - from virtual servers enabled for training Deep Learning models up to a fully managed API-based services.
• Kubernetes on AWS - Kops - Kubernetes operations by Radek Los (Java Developer at Liftago - https://www.linkedin.com/in/radek-los/)
Liftago is the only app on the market that gives passenger the freedom choose from offers from licensed taxi drivers and for such as service is crucial to be highly available. To reach this goal and focus more on smarter offers for passengers we use Kops to configure our production environment. Kops helps you create, destroy, upgrade and maintain production-grade, highly available, Kubernetes clusters from the command line. I will present how we run Kubernetes self healing / multi AZ / HA cluster on AWS EC2 instances without any ops but only with a small team of Java developers and how developers actually struggle to run their code on production environment.
• Alexa, let's build a voice-Bot! by Martin Krcek (CEO at gameBOT.ai - https://www.linkedin.com/in/martinkrcek/)
I will show you how to build a voice bot and how to get money for it.
To build a voice & chat Bot is more than hard-coding. It could be more fun than you think. I will give you the "super fast overview" of the whole process: starting with registration, bot strategy, conversation design, hosting, error handling, and testing. Ready to launch? Think about the marketing, promotion and monetization model.
And is it the same for Alexa Echo and Google Assistant? Do you need to code twice?
- Doors open for check-in at 18:00
- Short networking
- First speaker starts at 18:30 - 19:30
- Short 10 minutes break 19:30 - 19:40
- Second speaker starts at 19:45 - 20:45
- Networking happy hour to follow the talk, pub, etc...
• What to bring