Do you know what to do with Big Data? Have you applied this knowledge in interesting ways? Let's imagine how you might solve a crime using your Big Data skills.
• 7:00pm - Meet and greet
• 7:15pm - Big Data, Spark, Databricks
• 8:30pm - Questions / feedback
• Networking, snacks and beer
What this evening will be about:
• What is Spark? What are Databricks? What is the relation between them?
• How does Spark process big data sets using multiple nodes?
• What are the concepts used in the Databricks development environment (notebooks, jobs, clusters)?
• How to use Databricks for a multi-source data analysis?
• And finally, we will catch a thief using Databricks!
Why are we talking about Spark and Databricks?
To make you ready for our upcoming HACKATHON after the summer holiday.
One more thing. Do you know what VistaMix is? No? Don't worry, we will give you answer here.
Let's meet on Tuesday 29th of May and enjoy another Software Craftsmanship evening together.