ProductTank provides an opportunity for Product Managers in Delhi to exchange ideas and experiences about Product Design, Development and Management, Business Modelling, Metrics, User Experience and all the other things that get us excited. Events include talks from guest speakers on topics around product management, networking opportunities, and a good old-fashioned chin-wag over a beer or two.
We're open to companies big and small. We also welcome early-stage technology businesses looking to learn how to get their ideas off the ground.
'Bharat' or more precisely India Tier 2/3 cities is the most talked about segment these days. Most of the indian population resides in the tier 2 and tier 3 cities. With greater access to internet and smart phones, this segment has become the focus of many startups.
Join the product leaders from hike where they explain how to build for 'Bharat'.
This event will be packed with 3 sessions:
- [12PM] Leveraging data and voice of customer by Smriti Pant
- [12:30PM] Customer Centricity and JTBD by Aditya Mukherjee
- [1PM] Building for Bharat by Arpit Maheswari
Each session is going to be 30 mins (20 mins talk + 10 mins Q&A).
About the Speakers:
- Aditya Mukherjee - Senior Principal PM @ Hike - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-mukherjee-92190511/
- Arpit Maheshwari - Associate PM @ Hike - https://www.linkedin.com/in/arpit-maheshwari-a2392743/
- Smriti Pant - Associate PM @ Hike - https://www.linkedin.com/in/smritipant21/
The event will be held on Youtube, so you can join from anywhere and any device.
See you there :)