What we're about
Apply to be a speaker (https://forms.gle/D1BGu1GLMFEP2P7E8)!
Apply as a location sponsor (https://forms.gle/ZygA4Zc3bbXYu3i9A)!
Follow us on linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/product-tank-munich/
ProductTank is a global network of meetups for product people, by product people, and provides an opportunity for Product Managers in Munich to exchange ideas and experiences about Product Design, Development and Management, Business Modelling, Metrics, User Experience and all the other things that get us excited.
Events include talks from guest speakers on topics around product management, networking opportunities, and a good old-fashioned chin-wag over a beer or two.
We're open to companies big and small. We also welcome early-stage technology businesses looking to learn how to get their ideas off the ground.
We also have a blog and encourage the community to get engaged by commenting on or writing new posts for http://www.mindtheproduct.com
Finally, check out our annual conferences in San Francisco and London: http://mtpcon.com
Upcoming events (1)
📣 Producttank #31 Munich: Media, Horses & DJ – Are you ready to hear about the latest trends in Product while finding out what 🐴 horses have to do with it? 🎉
Do you work in Product and want to learn more about product discovery and product management in the industry particularly in media?
You’re invited to join us at this year’s Producttank #31 on 20 April at 6:30 PM at the Netlight office in the heart of Munich. Listen in on how Product is a crucial driver of innovation 📈 becoming real, with talks circling digitalisation, innovation, change, and its impact.
Following the theme of making it real, we invite you to hug, smile, connect, discuss, and experience this evening with all senses. We will have amazing Product talks, finger food, cocktails, and last but not least, a DJ to make this a memorable evening.
Talk 1 - Netlight @Björn Hansson Lessons Learned from Leading Product Discovery and Transformation in Media: Applying Innovative Product Management Strategies Across Industries
Talk 2 - Markus: Product Management in fast-growing companies
- The work of a product manager can be challenging - especially in environments moving at high speed a certain set of challenges awaits you: you will have to dismantle and reassemble the “product rocket ship” while you are flying it. What does that mean for PMs? How do you scale up an efficient Product department? How do you make sure you are not completely consumed by managing the hyper growth and lose sight of the customer completely? And which compromises will you need to make?
- Bio: Markus is currently Head of Product at Xentral, a Sequoia-backed scale-up creating business operations software for SMBs. He has been in Product Management for 10 years in several fast-growing companies (CHECK24, Celonis and now Xentral).
Talk 3 - David: Untrapping Product Teams
- Product teams are drowning in anti-patterns. It’s time to help them untrap themselves and create value sooner. Challenges. Anti-patterns. Deadlines. The lives of product teams have never been more challenging. With ever-increasing pressure, delivering value becomes daunting. Product teams become feature factories and end up maximizing features nobody needs. That’s not what Product teams are supposed to be. It’s time to help teams untrap themselves and create value sooner! I will share with you what you can do from today on to transform your scenario and become a value
- Bio: David is a passionate Product Leader with ten years of product management experience. Over the last years, he led many product teams in successful endeavors. His biggest fear is the comfort zone.His motto is, the faster we learn, the faster we succeed. One of his hobbies is writing articles. He shares his ideas on LinkedIn and Substack and loves learning from everyone.
- This Event is for productmanagers and product-related-roles only. We will have a strict door-policy.
- Philipp H.
- Rasmus B.
- 90 attendees
Past events (14)
- Philipp H.
- Rasmus B.
- 161 attendees