What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
Title: Build Your Own Audio Processing Package Using Poetry
Description: Many Artificial Intelligent (AI) assistants today are well known for understanding our speech commands in order to help us perform a desired task. Just like Natural Language text, preparing and pre-processing speech data is crucial for training a good model and building a successful AI system.
In this workshop, Aislyn Rose will guide you in discovering how audio is processed for an AI system. You will build your own toolbox to analyze audio files and package your toolbox using the Poetry dependency management tool.
# About Aislyn Rose
Current job: Software Developer for Aureka.ai
My responsibilities include:
- organize and preprocess audio datasets for deep learning tasks
- finetune and implement state of the art machine learning models for acoustic processing tasks
- integrate packages utilizing models into the backend software environment .... "I am learning a lot."
Her Interests Include:
- How brains and machines process acoustic information
- Tool development for fun and utility in realm of sound processing
- B.A. Psychology ([Goucher College](https://www.goucher.edu/))
- M.Sc. Clinical Linguistics ([EMCL](https://www.emcl.eu/))
- Software Developer: [Prototypefund](https://prototypefund.de/en/) Round (https://prototypefund.de/en/projects/round-5/) Project \\\NoIze//
- Software Developer:
(https://www.exist.de/DE/Home/inhalt.html) team [Aureka.ai](https://aureka.ai/en/)
18:00 Channel opening
18:05 Pyladies and announcements
20:00 Q&A and networking
- Python 3
- what should be installed before? we can also leave it as TBD or we setup a repo
In case you get stuck at setup feel free to reach out on the PyLadies Slack on the #city-hamburg channel
PyLadies aims to provide a friendly support network for women and a bridge to the larger Python world. Anyone with an interest in Python is encouraged to participate! We apply the LadyNerds Code of Conduct (http://bit.ly/LadyNerds-CoC ).
Interested in speaking at one of our events? Have a good idea for a Meetup? Get in touch with us at [masked]
We follow the LadyNerds Code of Conduct (http://bit.ly/LadyNerds-CoC ) because we are dedicated to providing a safe, inclusive, welcoming, and harassment-free space and experience for all members and guests, regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, socioeconomic status, body size, ethnicity, nationality, level of experience, age, or religion (or lack thereof). The Code of Conduct exists because of that dedication. We do not tolerate harassment in any form and we prioritise marginalised people’s safety over privileged people’s comfort.
Here is the global PyLadies Code of Conduct (http://www.pyladies.com/CodeOfConduct/ ).