What gets measured gets managed
As its January, we'll be discussing tracking how diet & fitness changes impact our bodies, tracking with the latest tools available.
We'll be discussing tracking and improving:
• Fitness (resting heart rate, heart rate variability)
• Blood (glucose, cholesterol, inflammation)
• Gut (Microbiome)
• Justin Lawler (https://ie.linkedin.com/in/justinlawler) - Justin will be talking about how to go about getting started in tracking biomarkers and how they're impacted by diet & fitness changes.
• Hamish Grierson (https://uk.linkedin.com/in/hamishgrierson) - Hamish is the CEO of the blood testing company Thriva (http://thriva.co). Hamish will be talking about blood testing, what to look out for and how to go about testing with Thriva.
• Francesco Politico (https://ie.linkedin.com/in/francesco-polito-0532a472) - Francesco runs the Dublin Nutrition meetup (https://www.meetup.com/Dublin-Nutrition-Group/) group and has vast experience in health and diet. Francesco will be talking about how our diet impacts our biomarkers and changes we can all make to improve these biomarkers.