CLICK "YES" TO "Are you going?" to THIS EVENT TO BUY A TICKET. Then fill out the questions before you buy. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee tickets at the door. PLEASE GET THEM NOW!
Saturday Agenda CLICK HERE (http://www.meetup.com/Real-Estate-Networking-Summits-REmeetup-com/photos/25728864/431349365/#[masked]).
Sunday Agenda CLICK HERE (http://www.meetup.com/Real-Estate-Networking-Summits-REmeetup-com/photos/25728864/431349365/#[masked]).
Full Speaker Bios CLICK HERE. (http://www.meetup.com/Real-Estate-Networking-Summits-REmeetup-com/pages/Speakers_for_Summit/)
See Sponsors HERE (http://www.meetup.com/Real-Estate-Networking-Summits-REmeetup-com/sponsors/)
See Venue/Travel Info HERE (http://www.meetup.com/Real-Estate-Networking-Summits-REmeetup-com/pages/Transportation_Info/)
It's time for A DIFFERENT KIND OF REAL ESTATE EVENT!
One focused on networking & establishing deeper relationships with other investors; one with speakers and panelists you can ask questions to & network with in person; one with more time discussing new ideas & interacting - and not about pitching the host's next book or training course.
Come gain an amazing network of speakers, panelists, and fellow investors from CA and at least 7 other states at SFSU on Nov 15 & 16. See prior networking reviews HERE. (http://www.meetup.com/SF-Bay-Area-Real-Estate-Networking-Group-REmeetup-com/about/comments/?op=all) Lunch included if purchased by 11/11/14. And free happy hour networking is included!
Confirmed Speakers and Panelists are:
• Geraldine Barry (http://www.geraldinebarrygroup.com/geraldine-barry/), Real Estate Networking Legend & Founder of San Jose REIA & REI Voice
• Brandon Turner (http://www.biggerpockets.com/users/brandonatbp), BP Podcast Host; VP of Growth & Communications at Bigger Pockets, RE Investor, & Landlord
• Brian Burke (http://praxcap.com/), Investor w/ over 600 fix & flips at Praxis Capital, in addition to Multifamily & Development Experience
• Bryan Hancock (http://www.inner10capital.com/), Serial Developer & Crowdfunding Enthusiast
• Bill Exeter (http://www.exeter1031.com/about_william_exeter.aspx), 1031 Exchange expert, who's administered over 75,[masked] Exchange transactions.
• Howard Blum (http://econonews.net/about.html), Economist and RE Investor, keen market & interest rate commentator and forecaster
• Aaron Mazzrillo (http://www.aaronthehousebuyer.com/), Flipper, Wholesaler, & World Traveler
• Al Williamson (http://leadinglandlord.com/), "Leading Landlord" , Property Manager, Investor, Innovative Thinker - and dramatically increasing his income w/ short-term furnished rentals
• Andy Pollock (http://wdbfunding.com/about/), President of WDB Funding, Nationwide Hard/Soft Money Lender & Credit/Mortgage Expert
• Marcia Maynard (http://www.biggerpockets.com/users/Marcia), w/ over 15 years managing properties, Investor
• Dave Van Horn (http://www.pprnoteco.com/), Note Investor, Buyer & Seller
• Out of State Investors
William Robison (http://kansascityinvestmentrealestate.com/) of Kansas City Investment Real Estate;
Chris Clothier (http://www.memphisinvest.com) of MemphisInvest, DallasInvest, and HoustonInvest;
Jeff Ader (http://www.investindy.com) of InvestIndy
Brie Schmidt (http://chicagobrie.com/), of BBS Apartments, operating in Chicago & Milwaukee
...and a wide variety of speakers and panel discussions on individual strategies and geographies.
• PANEL DISCUSSIONS & Q&A - We'll provide time for you to bounce your pressing questions off the speakers, and have several panel discussions to get different perspectives on issues facing investors today. Panel discussions will include:
• TARGETED NETWORKING SESSIONS with those that mean most to your real estate investing. Wholesalers, flippers, private money lenders, buy/hold investors, conventional & portfolio lenders, multifamily & commercial investors, brokers, and property managers will all be present. It’s my job to put you in places, and give you opportunities, to make sure you can meet those who mean most to you. Break-out rooms will be provided after the relevant speaking event to better connect to those with similar interests.
• AMAZING SPEAKERS, PANELISTS, & ACTIVE INVESTORS - Interact with and ask questions to the amazing speakers above on individual strategies and geographies. See speaker bios HERE (http://www.meetup.com/Real-Estate-Networking-Summits-REmeetup-com/pages/Speakers_for_Summit/).
• FINDING DEALS in this market - wholesaling, marketing, creative strategies
• Fix & Flip / Rehab - how to survive w/ lower inventory & thinner margins
• Out of State/Remote investing - from varying geographies & perspectives
• Legal/Tax/Technical panel - make sure you are covered, and doing it right
• Property Management & Improving Performance - NOI & Saving Time
• Lenders to fund your deal - flips, buy & hold, land, non-conforming, private
• Vendors Available - But NOT pitching down your throat. We will have vendors that match all of the panel discussions, providing an avenue to get what you are looking for – today. You can ask them those pressing questions you’ve never had the opportunity for.. Pick their brain to see if they’re what you’re looking for.. or have that first face-to-face meeting to see if they’re someone you feel comfortable with.
This is not a CA-specific event, although there will be many CA investors there. And this is NOT a Bigger Pockets (BP) event. But there will be many BP members present, including a lot of great investors and speakers from around the country!
Looking forward to seeing and introducing you to others soon!
J Martin (http://www.biggerpockets.com/users/jthomasmartin1)
Host & Organizer
$189 at Sir Francis Drake, in Union Square. 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor.
Click Here (https://gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?Hotel=26758&Chain=10179&arrive=11/11/2014&depart=11/18/2014&adult=1&child=0&group=12300604352) for the group rate.
Click Here (http://www.meetup.com/Real-Estate-Networking-Summits-REmeetup-com/pages/Transportation_Info/)