What we're about
DO YOU DESIRE…
● To live with confidence in your abilities to protect yourself and your loved ones?
● To have peace of mind that your loved ones will know what to do in the face of danger?
● To cultivate a presence that deters danger before it even gets close to you?
● To let go of fear and embrace a sense of security and confidence?
● To live a life of adevnture feeling protected and safe?
SAFE Families of CO is a Meetup group for families and their individual members . We offer educational events designed to support our members in living lives of freedom and adventure, while feeling confident in their abilities to stay safe.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN SAFE FAMILIES OF CO:
SAFE Families of CO hosts multiple free events in Boulder each year.
As a SAFE Familes of CO member, you are invited to attend any event that is open to the entire community. These events include:
• "Safety Talks" - This quarterly event is designed to introduce participants to the basic principles upon which our teachings are based.
• "Experiential Events" – In these trainings we focus on specific tools and techniques for cultivating awareness, defusing situations, and defending against harm.
BRING SAFE FAMILIES OF CO TO YOUR GROUP:
If you'd like to bring our trainings to your private group for more intimate, customized instruction, you can do that too by contacting us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can't wait to meet you at an upcoming event!
-Jessie & Martyn
Founders of S.A.F.E. Families of CO
Living Secure, Aware, Fearless and Empowered!
“I learned to never give up, and to fight until you have the chance to get away.”
-Sophie, age 10
“This stuff is cool and comes so naturally. Martyn Church is a great instructor and adds a balanced amount of humor into an otherwise very serious situational skill set!”
-Mark, age 50
Content on the SAFE Families of CO Meetup.com site MAY NOT be copied.
SAFE Families of CO. All RIghts Reserved. Copyright © 2017.