About This Event
Have you been wondering what the buzz around design sprints is all about? If so join Toi in an overview and conversation about design sprints! Learn what they are and how they can be used to build and test solutions fast for products and beyond.
Toi will share their design sprint process, what they've learned about their experiences and the type of projects that work well for a design sprint.
Who is this for?
* Product Managers/ UX Designers
* Startups / Founders
* Innovation people.
What You’ll Take Away:
* We're going to cover what happens on day 3 and 4 of the Design Sprint...
* Design and test the prototype.
* Set up the user tests.
* This is an overview of Design Sprints - check out our bootcamp for a full immersive training
***Please get your ticket for THIS event here***
Other events in this series:
* Day 1: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/design-sprint-training-day-1-challenges-solutions-tickets-64928238108
* Day 2: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/design-sprint-training-day-2-sketching-solutions-tickets-64928316342
Why It Matters:
Design sprints are one of the hottest design thinking, UX and innovation tools being used today. It was created by partners at Google Ventures and now is widely used in Silicon Valley and beyond.
About Our Partners
General Assembly is a pioneer in education and career transformation, specializing in today’s most in-demand skills. The leading source for training, staffing, and career transitions, we foster a flourishing community of professionals pursuing careers they love.
Toi is a UX design agency with a track record of innovation with companies like WeWork, Sennheiser, Red Bull, UC Berkeley, Omaze and Verizon. We bring clarity and simplicity to complex challenges while creating extraordinary digital brand experiences that focus on the needs and the desires of the users and consumers that our clients serve.
Want to run a Design Sprint at your company or train your team in the Design Sprint methodology? Contact the folks at Toi.