At 7pm PST, Click Here to check out the livestream! (https://www.empirestartups.com/livestreamsfenter)
Our demo days are true system demos that showcase the innovative technology and new products pushing the industry forward. Come see the future.
• 4 Red-hot FinTech startups demo their latest and greatest
• 5 Minute demo
• 5 Minute Q&A
APPLY TO DEMO (http://www.empirestartups.com/demoday)
- SnapCheck @goSnapCheck): SnapCheck’s blockchain-enabled digital checking platform lets users send highly-secure digital checks instantly, directly from their mobile/online banking account or their preferred accounting software. Because SnapChecks are 100% compatible with traditional paper check deposit methods (mobile, ATM, branch), recipients can maintain their legacy deposit processes or step up to instant, electronic deposits through SnapCheck, whenever they’re ready to do so. Fraud is eliminated through strong cryptographic controls built into the digital check. SnapCheck combines the strength of electronic payments with the ubiquity of checks to save costs and eliminate fraud for businesses and banks alike.
- Alpaca (@AlpacaHQ): Developing deep learning software to optimize workflows and to scale human expertise.
- Koyfin (@KoyfinCharts): Koyfin provides investment analytical tools focused on visualization. Rob started Koyfin because he was frustrated with the lack of functional investment tools that were available when he didn’t have access to Bloomberg. Rob has been an investment analyst on Wall Street since 2002 with research and strategy roles at Goldman Sachs, Citigroup and most recently at Tekne Capital. Throughout his career, he focused on analyzing equity and macro investments using Bloomberg, Reuters, Factset and Capital IQ.
- AcuteIQ (acuteIQ (https://twitter.com/acuteIQ)): acuteIQ is a customer acquisition platform, powered by Artificial Intelligence, targeting the enterprise lending market.
Volunteer at ONE SF FinTech Meetup and attend THREE for free! Message us for more info.
Proudly sponsored by:
Latham & Watkins LLP (https://www.lw.com/)