What we're about
Inspired by the biggerpockets.com community, this group was created in 2017 to bring San Francisco (and beyond) real estate investors and entrepreneurs together socially to talk about real estate. The organizers, both RE investors and aficionados, sought out to create a casual setting for members to exchange ideas, seek and give advice, meet potential partners, and interact with other like-minded people looking to harness the power of real estate - no presentation, no pitching, no fluff. Whether you're a seasoned investor or just starting your real estate journey, we welcome all experience levels to attend our events and join our community.
If you're any of the following, we'd love for you to come grab a drink with us to see what value we could add to your business, and, of course, vice versa:
* an owner of a single or multi-family property
* an owner or operator of commercial property
* a wholesaler or wholetailer
* an out-of-state investor
* a fix and flipper
* an attorney with a focus in real estate
* a CPA with a focus in real estate
* a syndication operator or sponsor
* an owner of a property with some unused equity you'd like to re-deploy in real estate
* a high earner interested in converting ordinary income into passive income
* a person with a ton of hustle looking to learn and get into their first deal
The list goes on, and by no means are we limited to the above. These are only ideas of who could benefit from attending our event. If you have a friend that matches one of the above then please have them join and attend, too!
Currently, we meet for happy hour every 1st Wednesday of the month at a venue in downtown SF. Please check our events for time and place of the next happy hour. And don't forget to bring plenty of business cards - you'll need them!