How is the soil microbiome helping increase crop yields? How are bacteria and yeast producing the future of pesticides?
On August 8th at the Illumina Accelerator, join the SF Microbiome Meetup for a night of networking, pitches, and a panel discussion on the intersection of the microbiome and agriculture. We will hear from senior leaders at some of the microbiome companies changing the field, including:
• BioConsortia (https://bioconsortia.com/)
• Trace Genomics (https://www.tracegenomics.com/#/)
• Second Genome (http://www.secondgenome.com/)
• Resilient Biotics (https://www.resilientbiotics.com/)
• Boost Biomes (http://boostbiomes.com/)
Networking over light refreshments and appetizers will start at 6PM. We look forward to seeing you there!
RSVP on EvenBrite here (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/microbiome-and-agriculture-tickets-36297846837).
-SF Microbiome Team & Illumina Accelerator