What we're about
This group is for anyone interested in learning about their intuitive side and the practice of Reiki. We are open to all who have a thirst for knowledge in a supportive environment, with a desire to heal and grow. Offering both in person and online Reiki Share opportunities, educational workshops/classes and featured guest educators. Come find your Tribe!
Group meet ups sanitized by Air Surface Pro Plus, information found here:
Upcoming events (4+)
Feed Your Soul Retreat - All day OUTDOOR event @Mystic Farms Ranch
in beautiful St Augustine, Florida
- Come spend a magical day in nature on a private ranch with spiritual teachers, empathic horses, spring fed pond, animals, food, joy and much more.
- Deepen in your own Soul Connection and Intuition on a day of exploration, guided by Tina Danielson MD and Pixy Kauble, Shaman.
- Experience the joy of reiki with horses, meditation with horses
- Explore your energy through expert equine guide Tina Danielson
- Receive beautiful helpful insights and healing from like minded souls and experienced teachers and empathic horses (cat, ducks, deer).
- Shaman Pixy Kauble teaches techniques to flow easily and effortlessly into what you desire
- Meditations, equine energy exercerices, empathic experiential learning, community guided dives into healing exercises, trauma release, and energy empowerment
- Guest speaker Oct 1: Tatia Jankiewcz, QuiGong "Breathe, Connect, Ignite"
- EXPERIENCE THE FREEDOM TO BE YOU! Be heard, be loved, feel free!
- Evening events also available most dates. See separate MeetUp Event listing for Shamanic Fire Ceremonies, Sufi Dances, Drumming Circles
TO REGISTER AND PAY: follow link below
Follow on Facebook:
Mystic Farms Retreats
Learn about Reiki on a much deeper level through meditation, movement and working with crystals. You will be given the Master Practioner attunement and be introduced to the Master Symbol. You will learn to make a crystal grid that sends Reiki continuously to whatever or whomever you wish. You will receive basic pendulum instruction and your "Usui/Tibetan ART (Advance Reiki Training)" workbook by William Lee Rand, founder of the International Center for Reiki Training in Southfield, MI.
At class completion you will be presented with your Master Practioner Certificate.
Previous requirements - Reiki Level 1 and Level 2 Certification
Items to bring:
Pendulum (if you don't have one Mo will have a moderately priced selection for sale at the office.
Grid Making Materials will be provided for you, included in cost of class.
Pack a lunch, we will eat together on site. Tea, water and snacks provided. Refridgerator, microwave and toaster oven available for use.
Cost of class - $250
$50 Deposit required to hold your space, balance due day of class.
Pay using Venmo @Maureen-Aruta, Zelle to[masked] or www.paypal.me/healingwithmo
Unable to use these payment methods? Contact Mo for alternative.
Credit cards as well as other types of payment for class balance accepted on site day of class.
Mo's Reiki Lineage can be found here:
Class room sanitized by Air Surface Pro Plus, information found here:
Class also available online through Zoom. Contact Mo through Meet Up Messaging or her website www.healingwithmo.com for details.
Come and be part of a generous community of spiritual seekers at Mystic Farms Retreats in St Augustine on Oct 1,and monthly thereafter. as we celebrate Earth, Wind, Fire, and Water in a traditional Shamanic Fire Ceremony. Create your personal release token and let Fire and Wind carry your intentions into the universe, dance on the Earth of Guaia and re-energize your spirit, join the drumming circle and feel the heartbeat of the past, present, and future. Whatever you experience, it is yours to carry with you. Join with nature, a loving community, get out of your head and into your heart with sacred Sufi circle dances, drummining circle, and Shamanic release.
Shamanic Fire Ceremony
$20 at the door
Discount for Daytime Event Attendees: Feed Your Soul Retreat ($10)
To sign up for daytime Feed Your Soul Retreat event too: https://fb.me/e/2HHm3vdPA
Drums and Rattles will be provided, but please bring one if you have one
In person weekly meditation open to all who wish to participate.
Together let's explore our connection with God and our inner self. No matter what religion or faith we may individually follow, we share our walk in love, grace, and peace, thankful for life and how we live it.
Some meditations may be guided or have a focused intention as a group, some may not. Practice at home, in your car or alone in your heart. If for nothing else, learn to quiet the mind with a fresh re-group each Monday evening.
15 minute introduction & evening intention to start 7:30. Doors close.
45 minute meditation, plus 10 minute break.
30+ minute discussion to follow.
Cost of event - $10 PayPal (copy link below then open) in advance to hold your seat or CASH only that evening, if space permits.
Please respectfully observe our sacred space by attending on time as doors close at 7:45pm with no entry or refund if you are late.
Look forward to meeting with you!