Speaker: Tony Tomarchio, SIOS Director of Field Engineering
- Get the inside scoop on SANLess Clustering and learn how to Increase Your SQL Server Availability Options with SIOS DataKeeper Cluster Edition -
Tony will examine SANless SQL Server performance and availability options for installations on the ground and in the cloud. You'll learn how to accelerate SQL Server and achieve maximum uptime and data protection for mission critical workloads like SQL, SharePoint, Lync, Dynamics - without costly and complex shared storage.
You'll learn how you can make new, local, SSD and Flash-based PCIe storage highly available and how DataKeeper can be used to bridge the gap and create hybrid availability solutions for SQL Server that span into Amazon’s EC2 cloud services.
Two lucky raffle players will win a $25 AMEX Gift Card.
• How to leverage locally attached high speed storage solutions to accelerate SQL Server without sacrificing availability
• How to uncover the differences of between AlwaysOn Failover Clustering and AlwaysOn Availability Groups
• Your availability options within SQL Server Standard Edition and Enterprise Edition environments
• How to increase the availability of your SQL Server Amazon EC2 instances - Native WSFC in the cloud
Tony Tomarichio provides systems management and high availability solutions to Enterprise customers. He's currently responsible for defining and delivering technical pre-sales services, support and best practices to SIOS customers, prospects and partners. Prior to SIOS, Tony worked at Oracle where he served as Global Sales Engineering lead for the systems management practice.