Once you’ve identified that world-changing business idea and you've built a prototype, what comes next? How do you let the world know about your product? How do you form a company around that product? How do you scale production? What should you prioritize, and what can wait until later? At this workshop, experts will answer these questions. You'll learn how to gain traction for your product and how to kick off your startup’s journey.
>> Our guest speakers for this event include:
- Faye Sahai (Managing Director, Telosity Fund & Partner Mirai Global, Vinaj Ventures- Telosity.io)
- Jessica Chin Foo (Director of Strategic Partnerships, KiwiTech)
- Nicole Jordan (Business Development Manager, Early Growth Financial Services)
- Rajesh Setty (Rajesh Setty - Serial Entrepreneur and Author, WittyParrot)
>> Who should Attend?
- Anyone with a tech product or prototype
- Anyone who wants to learn how to gain traction and scale a startup
>> What are some of the Topics?
- How to turn your research or prototype into a company
- What steps to take to make early progress, quickly and cheaply
- How to gain user insights about your product
- and more...
>> `>> This event is FREE, and we expect over 50 people in attendance. For more information, visit http://fi.co/e/214914/meetup
This event is sponsored by the Founder Institute startup accelerator. Founder Institute provides a step-by-step program that gives startup founders the structure, mentor support, and network of entrepreneurs they need to start an enduring company. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 60 countries, the Founder Institute's mission is to "Globalize Silicon Valley" and build sustainable startup ecosystems worldwide.
If you have any feedback on this event, please let us know at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/fi-events
Also, remember to sign up for our Founder Insight mailing list to receive exclusive startup training videos and articles every Monday and Thursday: http://fi.co/subscribe