This is not your fathers' fantasy roleplaying game, it's your crazy uncles' RPG, straight from the smokey basement with the faded black-light posters, scattered paperbacks with cool covers, and the good albums mom didn't want you listening to! This is Dungeon Crawl Classics and old school gaming hasn't felt this fresh since 1974!
If you are new to the hobby, a gamer interested in older editions, or a long time gamer in search of something new DCC RPG has you covered and then some.
• Rules-light means anyone can pick up the dice and start casting spells, swinging swords, or throwing daggers.
• Old-School means more content inspired by Appendix N authors like Moorecock, Leiber, Howard.
• New-School means everything is unique from purple goblins to fireballs that backfire, you'll never experience the mundane in DCC RPG.
• Earn Swag! Return players will receive official merchandise, while supplies last. Folders, Pencils, Dice bags, Stickers, and dice!
• Return players also have first access to slots in the 2017 Road Crew Tournament, in which the winning player will receive a belt buckle emblazoned with the crest of a true champion.
We hope you will join us on Tuesday the 19th for our open table session, but do you dare test your mettle and steel against the seas of fate?
(Our table is a positive, friendly, and welcoming space for all adventurers, regardless of class, race, gender, or sexual identity. Any negativity fueled by real-world ignorance, hate, or fear will be met with sift action and possible permanent teleportation to the plane of eternal banishment.)