What we’re about
Data Circles (formerly SeaWIDS) meet up is where female data scientists present their research, projects, and ideas.
- monthly talks from female speakers,
- workshops and study groups,
- book club,
- and mentoring sessions.
In our Slack channels we keep the discussion going, share the thoughts, and send the relevant events and job posting.
Although most of the events are open to everybody, we focus only on female speakers. Our goal is to
- normalize female data scientists in the data science community,
- encourage younger generation of female techies to explore this area,
- and help to fill the gender gap.
**Join us in Slack to connect with other members, find opportunities for learning, job openings and more! Fill out our Join Us! form on our website for an invitation to Slack: https://datacircles.org/join-us **
If you like to give us a talk, help us with workshops and mentoring session, or any kind of volunteering please fill this form.
We are also in GitHub: https://github.com/WomenInDataScience-Seatt...