What we're about
Hiking, kayaking, camping, backpacking, boating, bird watching, outdoor yoga, drumming circle, or whatever kinda outdoor fun you can cook up, this group is for all outdoor fun and adventure lovers. Whatever your joy, come here and start or join an outdoor activity. Feel free to join our activities whether in town for only a few days or a permanent resident. This is an OPEN group for anyone/everyone looking for a place to connect to participate in hiking and other outdoor activities in Sedona and beyond.
This group is member driven:
• Any member in good standing who desires to organize an event is welcome to become an organizer.
• Voluntary donations fund our Meetup.com fees. To chip in, just click on the button on our home page. UPDATE: Meetup updates their platform, and the button isn't so easily found. Here's a link: https://secure.meetup.com/Sedona-Hiking-Out...
• All members are welcome to suggest any meetups desired. If you want an event but do not wish to organize it yourself, feel free to reach out to those who are currently organizing events to find if one is willing to host for or with you.
• In most cases, our organizers are volunteers. Please respect the time and energy they put into making things happen.
• Take full responsibility for your own safety, look out for each other, and have fun!