The first Semmle User Group Meetup, co-hosted by Uber and Semmle.
This will be the first of hopefully many more meetups to come, building community around variant analysis, sharing and writing QL queries, deploying and installing Semmle software (e.g. LGTM Enterprise, QL for Eclipse, etc…), integrating with developer workflows and security response workflows etc…
The format of the meetup will be somewhat casual, with pizza and refreshments included, and:
* Lightning Talks - Several short talks (10min) from Semmle users (including Uber & BlackLine)
* Product Update - Brief update and Q&A with Bas van Schaik, our Head of Product
* Networking - Time to mingle and discuss with fellow users and Semmle team
If you would like to give a lightning talk, please feel free to share your ideas below!
* 6:30 - 7:00pm: Mingling, Snacks, Pizza & Drinks
* 7:00 - 7:10pm: Talk by Joel Margolis of Uber - "Automating LGTM Cluster Lifecycle Management with Terraform & Packer"
* 7:15 - 7:25pm: Talk by Michal Nowak of BlackLine
* 7:30 - 7:40pm: Open talk slot
* 7:45 - 7:55pm: Talk by Semmle's Bas van Schaik, our Head of Product
* 8:00 - 8:30pm: Q&A With Semmle Staff
* 8:30 - 9pm: Mingling & discussion
The event will be held at Uber's offices at 555 Market street, floor 2. The room is called "Bridge".