Join us in this Meetup on the 23rd May, hosted by 90 Seconds HQ at 158 Cecil Street, #03-01 for an evening of drinks and food, iOS talks, show & tell, Kahoot! with prizes to be won!
90 Seconds HQ
158 Cecil Street, #03-01
• 6:30pm: Food and refreshments, say hello to other iOS devs
• 7:10pm: Short Introduction by 90 Seconds
• 7:15pm: Building UIs like Lego - by Steven Lee
• 7:45pm: Test with preprocessor flags - by Aizat
• 8:15pm: Show & Tell, Kahoot!
• Steven Lee - iOS Developer @ Funding societies
Building UIs like Lego
Solving scalability and verbosity of Swift UI coding with IGListKit. Bringing re-usability to both - complex and simple UI constraint setup!
• Aizat Omar - Senior Analyst, Mobile Application Developer (iOS) @ Scoot
Test with preprocessor flags
There are many ways to write conditionals to test codes using mock data. How about using `#if TEST` instead? This simple but advance talk will go through on setting up configurations and preprocessor flags to slim line the codes for testing with mock data. The technique that will be shared is not only limited for test scenarios but can be used for other kind of scenarios too.
• Special Thanks to 90 Seconds for sponsoring the venue, food and drinks!
• Special Thanks to Engineers SG (https://twitter.com/engineersftw) for the video recording and coverage!
* Follow us on Twitter at @iOSDevScout and @iOSConfSG for the latest updates! *
About iOS Conf SG:
iOS Conf SG is South East Asia's only annual iOS Conference organised by iOS Dev Scout. iOS Conf SG 2019 concluded with a 1-day workshop and 2-day conference from the 17th to 19th January. Visit our iOS Dev Scout Group and iOS Conf SG Page for the latest updates:
iOS Conf SG: https://www.facebook.com/iosconfsg/
iOS Dev Scout: https://www.facebook.com/groups/iosdevscout/
iOS Conf SG 2019 Videos: https://engineers.sg/conference/iosconfsg-2019