We are a community to design our Smart City. We want to find solutions that help people to move into cities, keep streets less congested or to remove parked and idling cars. We want to build on open eco system for our Smart City connecting people, public transportation services, self-driving cars, cyclists and infrastructure.
It’s finally time: we are launching our first Innovation Bazaar by focusing on new and hot topics all around Smart City solutions.
*What is it about?*
For the first time we are organizing an Innovation Bazaar, which is all about sharing your knowledge and insights about the latest trends and developments in the Smart City Universe. A Bazaar is supposed to be an event analogous to a minor science fair: ideally taking place in a large room with multiple areas, where everybody can show their Smart City projects and discuss it with members of the community. With this approach all our community members would be given a chance to present what they are currently working on or have been working in the past. Everyone could, depending upon their own areas of interest and competence, give valuable feedback.
*How can I participate?*
- Sign up for the meetup
- Bring your Smart City project (e.g. architecture sketches, code snippets, slides, videos, scribbles... whatever fits your needs) so you can show and discuss it with others
- Be aware that you are not required to make a presentation in front of a crowd. Everyone will have the opportunity to spontaneously talk about their ideas and share it with others - free and totally casual.
*What’s in it for me?*
- Get valuable and individual feedback to your product/ideas based on the Smart City solutions.
- Share your experiences with others
- Use the chance to broaden your horizon in the Smart City world
*What do we offer?*
- Set up for Innovation Bazaar (monitor, table, keyboard, flipcharts, whiteboards, wifi, ...)
- As usual pizza & beer
Who knows, maybe you’ll get the “sparkling” idea to revolutionize your Smart City project!!!
Find more information about the Bazaar idea here: