The Boulder Hackerspace has recently gone through a major upgrade and we're throwing a party to show it off!
Come join us for an evening of yummy food (Volcan Azul's food truck will be here!) and music, as well as tour the upgraded space which now features:
* A metal shop with TIG and MIG welders, a new lathe, mill, plasma cutter, and so much more!
* A fully functional wood shop with a CNC ShopBot!
* A textiles shop with lots of sewing tools, machines, and TV!
* An electronics shop with a microscope, soldering tools, and a bunch of electronics!
* An expanded common area with all the 3D printers you could ever want, laser cutter, and a bunch of other tools.
Come meet our current members, who come from a variety of backgrounds in STEM, art, DIY, and are experts on many of the tools - ready, able, and willing to help you get started, become a member, and share the joy of making!
We are excited to meet you and would love to see how Boulder’s Makerspace and original Hackerspace can better serve the community, with classes, socials, STEAM activities, and access to equipment!
Please RSVP below so that we can get an accurate head count for food and drinks <3