• who own or lease horses, or have access to horses.
• who like trail riding safely with others.
• who are new to area and want to meet like minded riders.
• who want to find people near them to ride with, who are interested in horseback riding in the South Valley - South Bay, Morgan Hill, Gilroy, Watsonville, Salinas, Hollister, etc:
* Individuals interested in picking up others who do not have a truck and trailer may voluntarily do so.
* Any breed of horses and riders are welcome.
* Members are encouraged to schedule trail rides.
* Want to lead a ride in your area? Just ask. I'm always looking to get more people involved in the group.
* All skill levels are welcome.
* The purpose of our group is simple. We want to get people out riding whenever and wherever possible. I’m dedicated to helping people get out on the horse more often. I don’t care if you ride every day of the week or just a few times a month. I don’t care if you only ride with us or if you ride with lots of different groups.
* Horseback riding for me isn’t a popularity contest, it’s a way of life. We’re not out to have the most members, nor are we interested in telling people who to ride with. we all love to ride and share the ride with others.
* We ride all the local favorites, i.e. Mt McDonna County Park, Coyote Lake Harvey Bear Ranch, Anderson Lake County Park, Henry Coe State Park, Open Space Preserve area, etc. as well as all the popular spots further outside our immediate area, and the many State parks nearby. As the years progress we will undoubtedly be adding even more exciting and fun places to our ride portfolio.
* All of our rides will follow a no-drop policy. If you show up for a ride we’ll make sure you get out with us. Don’t worry about coming out and slowing people down. That sort of fence sitting will never get you out with a group. Come on out with us and we’ll look out for you. No one will be left behind on our rides.
* I will always go out of my way to make my members feel welcome and appreciated. I also promise to never kick you out for not making it to a ride, I understand things happen. If you have idea to help the group become even more awesome let us know. Our forum is updated and checked regularly and we're always looking to be better.
* Above everything else I just want people to get out and ride.
* Please email the admin if you have any questions, thank you.