Location visible to members
Join us on Thurs, November 16th to discuss **ICO & Smart Contract Misconceptions.** Technical folks and non-technical folks alike are welcome here, and newcomers are encouraged to join.
• 6:30pm-7:00pm - Networking
• 7:00pm-7:30pm - Speaker, Boris Reznikov
• 7:30pm-8:30pm - Lightning Talk w/ Panelists
• 8:30pm-9:00pm - Project Showcase / Pitches
• Ruth Polachek, CEO of FinCheck (500 Startups)
• Tammy Camp, CEO of Stronghold
• Miko Matsumura, Founder of Evercoin & Limited Partner w/ Pantera Capital
• Lindsey Maule, Head of Cryptocurrency Research at Precursor Ventures
• Richard Ma, CEO of Quantstamp (Y-Combinator)
This event is organized by the Stellar Development Foundation (www.stellar.org). Stellar is an open-source, decentralized blockchain that connects people, banks, and payment systems in the developing world to the global economy. It is a leap-frog tech that lets you move money fast, reliably, and for a fraction of a penny.