What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
WELCOME to the May Sunshine Coast Property Networking Group meeting!
Here are 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
• You'll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you'll pick up at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (most people walk away with pages of notes!).
• Unlike other seminars, you won't be pitched to on the night. That's right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The key words we hear time and again from attendees are 'genuine' and 'integrity'. Rare commodities these days, especially in property and you'll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor... you'll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you'll find your next Joint Venture partner - either way, you'll be so glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You'll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It's size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold that makes us second to none Australia wide!
What's in store?
1) Howard Cutler from ONF Surveyors (https://onfsurveyors.com.au/)
Howard Cutler, talks about the "Give or Take Nature of Survey Plans" this month, and shares with us some real-life examples of what's happening in real-time on the ground. There will be plenty of time for questions in this one.
2) The Real Deal - Sam Byrne has been quietly building a substantial property portfolio over the last decade and after some time away from the game to start a family, he’s back!
Sam's never spoken at any of our meetups before so we’re really excited to have him present his latest Real Deal project that really has all the components we love: chunky profits, lifetime cashflow and money partnering… and that’s just the start of the story!
Come along to hear Sam reveal this exceptional project and be prepared to learn a stack from his insightful construction background… this is one real deal not be missed!
3) Matt Punter from The Savings Centre (https://thesavingscentre.com.au/)
With systems and procedures changing weekly in the area of finance, it's so important to keep up to date with the changes. There is some quality information coming to you this month from Matt, so don't miss out!
Do I need to RSVP? Yes! Just use the red 'Attend' button on the right. Then it's $10 entry fee if you click here http://bit.ly/SCPGdiscount or $15 at the door.
Please note, we may have limited seating due to Queensland Government COVID-19 restrictions closer to the time, and we are limited by the size of the room, and it is first in best dressed. If you reserve a spot, you are guaranteed a seat, simple as that.
Here's a short video on how to RSVP: http://bit.ly/SCPGMeetupRSVP
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the new UPH Membership here - https://www.ultimatepropertyhub.com/
See you there, Tuesday, 4th May!