What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
In May the Brisbane Property Networking Group meeting will answer your most burning property questions.
There is no other networking group like this one, with Queensland's best property minds all in one room to provide the best resources for you to achieve massive results.
Is this your first time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click the red ‘Attend’ button on the bottom right of this page.
Returning member? Click for discounted entry
Here are 5 awesome reasons you need to join us in the room on the night:
• You'll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately.
• Unlike other seminars, you won't be pitched to on the night. That's right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group
• The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are 'genuine' and 'integrity'. These are rare commodities, especially in property and you'll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor... you'll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you'll find your next Joint Venture partner - either way, you'll be glad you came
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or a small development. You'll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned
What's in store this month?
Paul Copeland - from William Buck
To kick us off, Paul - our property investing accountant extraordinaire! - will be sharing with us:
• The impact of GST and structures on property
• Looking at when, and when not, to register for GST
• A review of how the margin scheme works
• Different tax outcomes from structures
The ramifications of not having this set up correctly for your investing can be costly and significant to the bottom line of a project, so don't miss it - set yourself up right from the start of your property journey!
Real Deal - Karine Mac
This month, we have the pleasure of Karine Mac stepping on to the stage and sharing her Real Deal with us. Karine is finding her niche and the best thing about it - simplicity.
If you want to keep your investing uncomplicated, this one's for you!
Here's the nuts and bolts:
• It's a simple 1 into 2 subdivision in inner Brisbane
• The DA was approved in a record time of 2.5 weeks (resulting in increased equity before settlement)
• Estimated to generate nearly $240,000 profit in 5 months
• Builder wanted to buy both lots - but settlement hasn’t occurred and land hasn’t been subdivided yet!
Keen to hear more?! You know where to be!
Russell Spark from Sparke Legal
Having your solicitor be experienced with property investing strategies cannot be underestimated. We're extremely fortunate to have Russell on our team, and every time he presents, he drops some gold nuggets. This month will be no exception, and he'll be covering the ins and outs of options. He'll take you through the advantages and how to make them work for you.
One not to be missed!
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click the red ‘Attend’ button on the bottom right of this page.
Returning member? It’s a $25 entry fee if you Click Here: or $33 at the door.
Here's a short video on how to RSVP: Watch Now
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the new UPH Membership here: Click Here
See you there!