We are HP-NYC, "The Group That Shall Not be Named". And Harry Potter isn't over till we say its over.
We are the largest HP fan club in the world with over 4000 members. Our members span every type of person possible but we are united in our love of these books.
We meet regularly on the 1st Thursday of every month and have special events almost every month. If you are looking for a way to meet new friends and forge new relationships in this huge city of ours, then you've come to the right place.
We have a wide range of events and activities that are as diverse as the interests of our members. We strive to provide an experience that allows you to indulge in your talents and creativity while having a tremendously fun time.
Jordan Dené is a matchmaker of sorts, first introducing and later marrying practicality and pop culture. Pennsylvania-bred and Brooklyn-based, Jordan specializes in creating aprons with geek-chic graphic designs and creative curios like the best-selling crayon bandolier (as seen in Real Simple’s holiday gift guide).
Although initially sewing was solely supposed to be a creative outlet, thanks in part to Etsy’s enthusiastic crafting community, Jordan’s hobby quickly turned into a wonderfully hectic small business.
Jordan’s products are crafted with individual care and are fashionable, functional and 100 percent customizable. With handcrafted items like the ever-popular TARDIS aprons, golden snitch necklaces and canvas bags embroidered with whichever Hogwarts House suits your fancy, Jordan’s shop has everything to fit your niche needs.
We are going to be hosting a live Zoom Harry Potter Bingo Night!
This special bingo will be in an invite only Zoom channel with special digital bingo cards. We are going to use some of the more unique abilities of the internet to make this game more unique!
1. There is a 40 person cap on this Meetup
2. There is a $5 fee for 1 bingo card and 5 rounds of play
3. The fee is required to be in the Zoom channel regardless if you want to play or not. Sorry, we need to control RSVPs as best as possible and ensure that everyone who RSVPs attends.
4. There will be prizes!
5. The Zoom link itself will be sent to those who RSVPed 12 hours before the Meetup itself.
6. The Zoom channel opens at 7pm, the game begins at 7:30pm
7. Additional details will be provided in the Zoom invite and as we get closer to the event.