Updated: The programme:
- We meet At Woodland bus interchange-8am
- walk 1.5k coastal park to Wetland Park
- in groups - 3Km walk in wetland park- 1.5Km walk back at coastal park bus stop
- Lunch at Woodland shopping centre
- Express Bus start 8:30am- an hour per bus;
- Public bus 925C .....
- Change Meeting point & timing...1) Woodland Bus interchange 925/925C bus stop, 2) Meeting 8:00am
This time, we are planning to have a morning walk in the Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve (濕地公園).....
let's going see early bird and some Crocodiles....
- 8:00am ~ Meet @ Kranji MRT control station;
- 9:00am ~ walk to bus stop outside of the MRT station to take Kranji Express (18 seats mini- bus), base on my 2013 memory the bus fare for $3 (including return trip- but do not lost the ticket. If you lost it, you need to pay another $3 again)...........the bus will drop everyone at the carpark outside of the park....
- 9:30am ~ gather at the carpark and walk in...( The entrance fee about $1 (base on my 2013 memory )
- 11:30am ~ end, take the Kranji Express bus back to MRT station...........
- about 12:00.....go somewhere near for lunch........
Please remember to bring camera to take photo of various beautiful bird and other kind of animal......^_-.....
- Kranji Express bus - about $3 including return trip, do not lost your ticket
- Park entrance fee about $1
- Advisory Note: Crocodiles
Estuarine crocodiles are known to inhabit the waters of Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve.