4931 W Nassau St, Tampa, FL
Tampa Drones has changed its venue for this upcoming meetup. This month (July) the Tampa Hackerspace has invited us to host our Meet and Tweak at their facility! This may become the new home for Tampa Drones Meetup group! There currently is no fee to visit Tampa Hackerspace during our regularly scheduled Meet and Tweaks. We will have limited use of the hackerspace's resources, but there is PLENTY to offer! Soldering stations, workbench tables and tools will be available for use. Resources such as 3D printers, CNC machines and laser engravers will be off limits to non members. Please ask the Organizer for more information.
PLEASE RSVP! Seats will be limited and we don't want to request for more resources than we need!
During this event, please keep in mind the following rules:
1. NO PROPELLERS!!! Please uninstall ALL propellers from your motors. We don't want an accidental spin up and risk hurting someone!
2. Please charge Lipos before you come. While I am not going to prevent you from charging during the event, we want to limit the risk of any fire hazards.
4. Come ready to learn and if you are knowledgeable in a particular area, speak up! Others can benefit from it!
5. Bring some basic tools to work on your craft with. You may not need to bring everything off your bench, but do only bring the tools suited for what you are trying to accomplish. We are always willing to share if you forget something, but please be respectful of other Pilots property!
6. While I welcome everyone to come, and understand extenuating circumstances, please please please RSVP, even if you THINK you may go. If you are unable to attend for any reason, send me a message or change your RSVP status BEFORE the event. If you RSVP, and do nothing twice in a row, I will be forced to drop you from the group.
The Meet and Tweak will be held on the last saturday of every month.
Thank you everyone for being a part of Tampa Drones!
Tampa Drones Organizer