4931 W Nassau St, Tampa, FL
The Hackathon will kick-off on Monday, February 27th from 6p-9pm. Hacking begins directly after, live virtual support from the NGI-SDK team will be available throughout the week.
Schedule of Events
Monday, February 27th - 6pm-9pm
Tuesday, Feb. 28th - Friday, March 3rd
• Remote Hacking
• Live support from the GM team available from 6pm-9pm each day
Saturday, March 4th - 9am-6pm
• • Vehicles onsite all day for project testing
• Hack Day & Presentations at The Tampa Hackerspace
• 9am - Check-in & Breakfast
• 10am - Welcome & Hacking
• 1pm - Lunch
• 4pm - Final Pitches
• Celebrations & Libations to follow!
We're the first stop on GM’s "Makers Hustle Harder" Hackathon tour. Get exclusive access to their Next Generation Infotainment SDK to build and test your very own connected car experience for a chance to win a trip for you and your team to General Motors Headquarters! Local prizes to be announced.
This kickoff session will cover the essentials, give you a chance to form teams (unless you already have one), and get you rolling with the SDK. All teams must be finalized during the kick off session. A representative from each team must be present at the kick off meeting.
Tampa is one of three cities chosen nationwide for this event. The Grand prize will be a trip to General Motors in Detroit. Prizes (details tba) will be awarded for top local projects.
• The SDK must be used to develop all projects
• Teams of 2-4 participants
• A representative from each team must be present for the Kick-off on Monday, February 27th
• All participants must be present for the final hack day and presentations on Saturday, March 4th
• Teams must register on Devpost to submit their final submissions
To officially register as a participant in the hackathon, please complete the registration at https://goo.gl/forms/2qioVgQcedOPXiry1 .
We're pleased to announce our local sponsors!