We have a great group of Panelists who work in the Information/Cyber Security area who will share their thoughts and advice on the below areas.
1. Introductions and Background (will cover information/cyber security areas they specialize in)
2. Threats (types of attacks) nonprofits need to be aware
3. Ways nonprofits can proactively minimize or avoid these threats
4. Key things you need to educate employees/volunteers on
5. Should nonprofits have a disaster recovery and/or business continuity plan? how extensive should they be?
6. Types of tools
7. Additional best practices/recommendations to keeping key data (i.e. volunteer, donor/sponsor and patient data) and platforms secure
1. Steve B., Director of IT Operations at Power Design
2. John R., VP of Info Security at Suncoast Credit Union
3. Cherilyn N., Manager, Cyber Security Incident Response Team at DTCC
4. Alicia J., Cyber Security Content Developer at DTCC
5. Sean M., Learning & Development Engineer/Technologist at Power Design
We'll have food provided!