For the 1st half, we'll have a group discussion around social media platforms, engagement strategies, analytics/tracking, content best practices, campaign ideas, etc.
The 2nd half of the meeting will be small group breakouts helping nonprofits with any website, social media, data, website/information security or other technology questions/needs!
We'll have food and drinks provided!
Social Media Discussion Questions
1. What sort of research did or should you do prior to choosing the social media platforms you launch?
2. How do you measure success? SM platforms you’ve had most success/engagement with (FB, IG, Twitter, LinkedIn, SnapChat, Pinterest)?
3. What types of “content” do you post? Do you do any themes (EX. #ThankfulThursday)?
4. How do you recruit and recognize volunteers, sponsors, etc. via SM?
5. How do you manage your SM platforms? Dashboards people use/like (HubSpot, Hoot Suite)?
6. Do you try and use SM for raising $? What do you use and how? Who has used the new Facebook fundraisers and what were results?
7. How do you advertise your SM platforms (i.e. what’s your “follow us” strategy)?
Nonprofits - For the small group breakouts, where you will get to work with a couple technical volunteers on any current technology questions/issues, please come prepared with an idea of what you need help with flushed out as best you can! Also, if you have website questions, bring your computer and any log-in information for your website so Tech Volunteers have access.