For 1st half of meeting, Lexy and Devon of CCG Analytics, will facilitate a round table discussion on all things DATA! They'll discuss best practices and tools for capturing, organizing, and reporting on your data.
Round Table Questions:
1. What sources of data do you have/collect?
2. What types of outside data are you getting? Where are you storing it? How do you see it?
3. Who’s using a CRM or another customer data solution to collect information on donors, volunteers, beneficiaries/recipients, etc.?
4. How are you determining your audience? How can you tell it’s the same person across multiple donations/visits (i.e. website visitors)?
5. What do you wish you could do with your data?
6. What sort of questions do you wish your data could answer?
7. What tools are you using for reporting, visualizing, etc. your data? What free tools exist that you should be using?
For 2nd half of meeting, we'll do our Tech Help small group breakouts. Nonprofits will share their current technology/data questions/needs and then we'll break into small groups to help them!
About CCG Analytics:
CCG is an award-winning consulting firm with a passion for helping clients solve their operational and strategic challenges through innovative Business Intelligence (BI) services. We believe business intelligence is more than a technical solution; it’s an opportunity to create lasting cultural change across an organization. Our experts focus on quickly gaining a big-picture understanding of your business to develop optimized, tailored BI solutions that empower you to drive greater decision-making at the speed of your data. CCG specializes in deploying solutions that not only provide value to the business but are adopted by users ensuring accountability of the IT driven system. Moving beyond reporting, our Business Intelligence solutions support data governance, quality and standardization across the organization and enable stakeholders with tools like predictive analytics, user-defined alerts, data mining, what-if analysis and visually appealing dashboards.
About the Facilitators:
Lexy Kassan is the Advanced Analytics Solution Owner at CCG. Her background spans many verticals with a focus in customer analytics, marketing, and finance. She leads solution engineering for CCG’s product team to bring innovative, data science-driven offerings to life. Lexy also hosts the Data Science Ethics Podcast, encouraging better, fairer practices in the analytics space.