We are thrilled to welcome JP Antona, from the Salesforce team, to do an overview of what Salesforce is (i.e. a CRM, customer relationship management tool), what you can get for FREE as a nonprofit (i.e. up to 10 free licenses), the nonprofit Salesforce bundle, and key ways you can use Salesforce. JP will also demo the Salesforce nonprofit bundle, which he has for his nonprofit!
1. Overview of Salesforce CRM and company history
2. Overview of the free license grant Salesforce offers for non-profits: what that provides, what else you'll need
3. Overview of the Nonprofit Starter pack that automatically customizes Salesforce Sales Cloud to speak the language of non-profits: Contacts become Donors, etc
4. Overview of the Power of Us HUB and the community of non-profits already using Salesforce and helping each other
5. The AppExchange plugins to add power to your non-profit Salesforce capability
6. A demo of a recent implementation of Salesforce for a local non-profit focusing on common functions like recurring donor payments, event registration, class attendance, and outreach to social platforms like Facebook.