What we're about
Upcoming events (5)
The Breakfast Club NJ Presents: “LinkedIn and Networking” by
Saturday March 13th at 8:00am
Please share this with other groups you may be in. Join us on Meetup.com at: http://www.meetup.com/The-Breakfast-Club-NJ/ to RSVP for the meeting.
Presentation: “LinkedIn and Networking”
Discussion on using LinkedIn to network in 2021 based on the latest changes and thinking of other LinkedIn subject matter experts. I'll also be discussing how LinkedIn now integrates with Clubhouse - the latest social media platform. My presentation will include participating in an actual Clubhouse event as well as demonstrating the latest LinkedIn changes. If we have enough group members on Clubhouse, we can create a room and show TBC how this tool can be used.
About the speaker:
• Kenneth Lang is the founder of KML Consultants, which offers individual LinkedIn and networking training. Last June he began a weekly LinkedIn Lunch ‘n’ Learn networking event on Tuesdays at 1 pm. What started as a six-person group now has nearly 1,000 members and 65-70 attendees.
• He is a Career Coach and Facilitator for the New Start Career Network at Rutgers University which helps 45+ older job seekers develop their LinkedIn presence.
• As a top LinkedIn Voice, he’s a main LinkedIn resources for job search and networking for 45+ older workers. Most recently he was a panel moderator at a full-day LinkedIn Job-a-thon event discussing mature job workers in this current economy.
• You can also see Kenneth on podcasts hosted by Brenda Meller, Jack Kelly and Virginia Franco.
• He recently joined Clubhouse, a new and powerful networking tool @kenlang
About the Meeting:
Topic: The Breakfast Club of New Jersey
Time: January 9th,[masked]:45 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571)[masked]
We are using meetup.com in order to better promote our monthly meetings and attendance.
Please use this link to go to meetup.com and join the group: http://www.meetup.com/The-Breakfast-Club-NJ/
Andrew O'Hearn - "How to Best Communicate and Connect in the post-COVID Employment"
Ken Sher - "Handling Difficult Interview Challenges"
Jeff Bonaldi - "How to Create a Business That Aligns with Your Passion"