The Breakfast Club NJ Presents:"LinkedIn Comes to Praise Your Resume, Not Bury It” presented by Ed Han
Saturday February 9th at 8:00am
Please share this with other groups you may be in. Join us on Meetup.com at: http://www.meetup.com/The-Breakfast-Club-NJ/ to RSVP for the meeting.
Presentation:"LinkedIn Comes to Praise Your Resume, Not Bury It”
For decades, career people have been hammered by bleeding edge prognosticators calling the resume dead. They're wrong--but it's still a critical part of any job search or career management plan.
Join recruiter and repeat presenter Ed Han as he explores how to ensure these two complementary tools can help you manage your career transition with aplomb.
Our speaker: Ed Han
Ed is talent acquisition geek and job seeker ally based in Mercer County, and has 5 years of experience recruiting, on both the staffing and corporate sides. He has also been actively involved in job search-related groups for the past decade.
About the Meeting:
Networking begins at 7:30 am, meeting starts promptly at 8:00 am.
here is a $10 fee at the door to cover the cost of the room.
Be sure to tell your friends and bring them along. Be a part of our growing network of Job Seekers, Hiring Managers, Recruiters, Career Coaches, and people who want to be able to help themselves and each other.
Days Hotel Conference Center
195 Rt. 18 South, East Brunswick, NJ[masked]
New for 2017 – Meetup.com
We have gone to meetup.com in order to better promote our monthly meetings and attendance.
Please use this link to go to our group’s area on meetup.com and join the group: http://www.meetup.com/The-Breakfast-Club-NJ/
It will take a few seconds and greatly help us to help you and others. Once you join please leave a positive comment, specify by RSVP'ing any meetings you can make and direct people both to our website to join the group http://www.thebreakfastclubnj.com and the meetup.com link. These actions help keep our group strong so it's there when you and others need it!
The Breakfast Club NJ - 10 Points for Good Member Citizenship
1) Attend meetings regularly to keep group strong and help pay back to others (meeting logistics on our website www.thebreakfastclubnj.com)
2) Keep anti-virus on your machine up to date and run scan regularly
3) Review messages and if request for assistance please help whenever possible
4) Once you have received your invitation and joined our linked in group, connect to other members directly(questions see Gerry Peyton -[masked])
5) Join groups Facebook group and Google+ circle, and connect to other members directly (questions see Adrienne Roman - [masked])
6) Join groups twitter account (questions see George Pace - [masked])
7) If you run across someone in transition invite them to join our group and sponsor them through process (details on our website www.thebreakfastclubnj.com)
8) Sunday mornings listen to our radio show, "Your Career Is Calling", at 8am ET either on radio at 107.7 or via internet 24/7 live or on demand at www.1077thebronc.com (as this is a call in show your calls help make it successful)
9) If you are in transition put your elevator pitch in writing to group, ask for help with job search issues or connecting to people at target companies, regularly post job opportunities (from email you joined the group - send email to [masked])
10) Help fellow members whenever possible
Information on “The Breakfast ClubNJ”: (www.thebreakfastclubnj.com)