What we're about
The Startup Ladies is a membership organization that identifies, educates, connects, and increases investment in women entrepreneurs starting up and scaling businesses.
• We identify new entrepreneurs by building relationships with key business leaders throughout the country committed to elevating women of every age and background while providing a safe space for entrepreneurs and investors to learn and connect.
• We educate first-time founders through "Startup Study Halls" and first-time funders through "Startup Investing 101" programming.
• We create community through our Meetups which allow attendees to connect with experienced executives and fellow budding entrepreneurs.
• We increase investment in women-owned companies by hosting pitch events, educating new investors, and making connections between founders and angel investors.
• We believe that diversity is a competitive advantage. Anyone (men included) who has a passion for startups and investing is invited to become a member and participate in our programs and events.
Keep up with us on all of our social media platforms:
Website: www.TheStartupLadies.org (http://www.thelaunchladies.org/)
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/24598877/ (http://bit.ly/1ODO9D5)
Kristen Cooper, CEO & Founder, The Startup Ladies