This event has passed
Join us as we go virtual for our meetups. This is a brand new adventure for our groups and something that we are working very hard to make the transition as easy as possible. We appreciate your patience and welcome your feedback.
Please review our ABNG Virtual Meeting Agreements below;
1. Before you join the meeting, ensure that your camera and microphone work (you can test them by creating a personal meeting on your Zoom account)
2. Be Present for the entirety of the meeting.
•Close other screens/tabs on your desktop
•Set your cell phone to silent or off (just like our regular meetings)
•Use the “Raise my Hand” feature if you have something to contribute
•Please mute your microphone unless you are speaking.
•Be in a place where you are not distracted by your surroundings or others around you including your pets.
•Please do not eat during our virtual meetings
•Refrain from being the center of attention during the meeting
3. Only use the Chat feature (found in the toolbar) at the end of the meeting to connect with other members by sharing event links, email addresses, links for your LinkedIn or Facebook profile, or your Calendar links. (This one is very important as it would be just like talking to your neighbor during the meeting if it was in-person.)
4. Stay for the ENTIRE meeting (Please do not sign up for the meeting unless you are able to fully commit to the entirety of the meeting).
Here's the agenda for this Meetup:
Please note we will start promptly at 12:30 pm. Please be a few minutes early so you will have time to make sure that your mic and video are working properly Also, give yourself a few minutes to catch up with other members. This will ensure that we can start on time and then we will be able to leave on time.
• We'll do a brief introduction of ABNG and also quickly go over our virtual meeting agreements and our revised rules. Then, we'll get right to the meeting.
• We will start the meeting by going around the room with our introductions. Notice we didn't say 30-second commercial or elevator pitch. There's a fantastic TED talk (https://youtu.be/u4ZoJKF_VuA) from Simon Sinek that might blow you away.
• After introductions, we'll do our shoutouts and share our member events. If you had a great 1:1 with someone or have some other awesome thing to share, we have the space for that! If you have a workshop, class, meeting or event coming up, this is a great time to inform the group. We will also discuss any specific needs you may have. Do you need a resource of some kind? Chances are someone in our group who can point you in the right direction.
• If time allows, we will engage in our ABNG Board of Directors. If you feel like you have something in your business that is holding you back, this is time and the place to tackle it. If you have something that you need help with, make sure to let the host know before the meeting starts so that we can make time for it during our meeting. The power of the group is immense!
• We'll close out our meeting by sharing emails, links to your LinkedIn or Facebook, or your calendar info. This time will also allow you to connect with other members and to set up your 1:1's before adjourning at 1:30 p.m.
We look forward to seeing you at our next meeting!