VERY IMPORTANT TO READ!!!
We are going to do virtual Meetups over Zoom for the time being for ABNG Lakewood.
Register for this meeting on Meetup. Please note that we we are limiting the meeting to 25 participants.
IN ADDITION, to attend this meeting you must use the link below to register through Zoom. Do this in advance of the meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
For this first time on Zoom, I would like to keep the meeting to people who register through the Meetup and Zoom and not have people "drop in" to the meeting.
BE SURE you CHECK your CAMERA and MICROPHONE before you get on this meeting via Zoom. Also, your cell phone or tablet will work great with the Zoom app.
PLEASE NOTE: the Zoom session will open at 12:15 p.m. and will say open until 1:45 p.m. The meeting will start at 12:30 p.m. and close at 1:30 p.m.
Our agenda will be as follows:
1. Members and guests each do a 30-second introduction of themselves. Let's keep any discussion of the impact of the coronavirus on our businesses in the "board of directors" part of our meeting (see below).
2. Report briefly on the one to ones you have had with people who are also attending the meeting. You can see a list of all attendees in the Zoom session by clicking on Participants in the menu bar at the bottom of the Zoom screen. Share any events you have coming up.
3. Participate in the board of directors brainstorming session in which attendees can bring up business matters with which they are could use some information or assistance. Just ask the question verbally, and Joyce will ask people to respond. Please be respectful of each other and avoid interrupting.
During the meeting, please share your name and contact info in the chat feature, which is a virtual way of passing our business cards.
We will adjourn at 1:30 p.m.
We look forward to seeing you at our this meeting!
P.S. Any questions - contact chapter host Joyce Feustel at [masked]
THE AGENDA BELOW APPLIES ONCE WE ARE BACK TO MEETING FACE TO FACE.
Here's the agenda for this Meetup:
Please note we will start promptly at 12:30 pm. Please come at least 5-10 minutes early. That way you will have time to order some lunch and to catch up with other members. You doing this will help ensure that we can start on time and that we will be able to end on time.
1. Hold on to your business cards for now. We will start the meeting by going around the with our 30-second introductions. Give us the basics - your name, your business, why you do what you do, any distinctions about your or your business, and what type of clients/customers are you looking for.
2. After introductions you can announce any workshops, classes, or other events. This is also a good time to do a shout out for an ABNG member with whom you have had a one to one.
3. For the last 10 minutes or so we have our board of directors brainstorming session where you can get support and/or ideas in an area of your business where you may be struggling. People submit questions to the chapter leader who then shares them with the group.
We then end the meeting promptly at 1:30 p.m. Be sure to set up at least one to one meeting with another member before you leave.