What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
About the Valley of Flowers Trek:
With the verdant beauty of the snowcapped mountains in the backdrop, the green meadows and the white clouds blend to make dreamlike Valley of Flowers trek. Perched at an altitude of 14,400 ft, this trek was a sudden discovery by British traveller Frank Smith in 1931. Step into the bed of flowers while you head out for this one of a kind beautiful trek.
Known as the most beautiful trek in the world with the blue Primula, Valley of Flowers is a must do trek for you.Blessed with the verdant beauty of the meadows, and the exotic flowers this will be trek which will take you through small streams.
Get a chance to witness the vivid flora and fauna of the region like saxifrages, sediams, lilies, poppy,calendula, daisies and brown bear, snow leopard, blue sheep.
Altitude: 14,400 ft
Temperature: Day: 12°C - 20°C & Night: 4°C - 10°C
Trekking Distance: 51km
Difficulty Level: Moderate
• 23rd July (Saturday) – Delhi – Haridwar Via Train ( sleeper )
• 24th July (Sunday) - Haridwar - Govindghat via Joshimath and Devaprayag ( 7 to 8 hrs )
• 25th July (Monday)- From Govindghat to Ghangaria (Trek 14km/ 4hrs)
• 26th July (Tuesday)- From Ghangaria to Valley Of Flowers and back ( Trek 8km/ 5hrs )
• 27th July (Wed)- From Ghangaria to Hemkund Sahib and back
( Trek 14km / 6hrs )
• 28th July (Thu)- From Ghangaria to Govindghat ( Trek 14km / 4hrs ) ( Day.Visit Badrinath )
• 29th July (Friday)-Joshimath - Haridwar.
Charges :12000 (Haridwar - Haridwar)
13000 (Delhi - Delhi)
(Extra expenses may shared between participants)
> Complete Transportation from haridwar to haridwar
> Stay & Food( during the Trek only)
> Bhadrinadh & mana village visit with transportation
> Forest entry and valley of flowers entry charges
> Club fee
> First aid kit
> Guide charges
- Food while travelling
- Porter or mules charges
- Which are not mentioned in Inclusions.
Advance payment to block your seat: You will be in waiting list unless you make the payment. Please make a payment of Rs. 3000 to confirm your seat. We would need this advance to book bus tickets and making other arrangements.
Mode of payment: Bank account
Payment Details: Account Transfer
Account name: K Madhu sudhan reddy
SBI BANK:[masked] (or) Gpay / Phonepay -[masked]
IFSC CODE: SBIN[masked]
Account Type: Savings
- Please note that this is not a luxury trip, please be prepared for everything. Although arrangements are made to make it comfortable, be ready to adjust for any unexpected twists & carry little extra money
Things To Carry list will be shared in the whatsapp group