Registration is required to attend, RSVP below:
Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about all over the world. For Twitter to be the cultural phenomenon it is today requires great leadership and that leadership is sought after but also home grown.
This month we’re excited to invite you to the “Engineering Leadership @ Twitter” event. We'll share our practices and philosophies on how we promote & accelerate the career growth of engineering leaders: the stories, insights and findings.
If you're an Engineering Leader who is looking to take your career to the next level, you don’t want to miss this event. Come learn how to accelerate your leadership career, the Twitter way.
6:30 - 7:00 PM - Check- in, networking, food and drinks.
7:00 - 8:00 PM - Engineering Leadership Tech Talks
- Growing your Management Career Path: Getting to VPE - Edward Ho, General Manager
- Managing at Scale - Jan Chong, Sr. Director of Client Engineering
- Rethinking the Engineering Interview Process - Maryann Vellanikaran, Sr. Engineering Manager
- Growing Engineers Into Technical Leaders - Dobromir Montauk, Sr. Engineering Manager
- Growing Distributed Teams - Joseph Unruh, Engineering Manager
8:00 PM - 9:00 PM - Q&A, Networking & Reception