Bring your computer! We'll have tables set up with a mentor and a prepared topic at each table. Topics range from "Easy" to "Medium" complexity. Further details to come.
In past year we have explored themes like:
1. New to Programming - When do I use if, for, switch, var?
3. JS in Node - What is node, npm, commonJS?
4. Native DOM - What do you mean I don't need jQuery anymore?
5. Array Methods - When do I use slice, splice, filter, map, reduce?
7. ES6 - What are some of the new features in ES2015 aka ES6?
8. Callbacks and Promises - What is callback hell? What is a promise?
The primary audience for this is beginner to intermediate, but we still need the advanced members to show up to provide mentorship.
The Gallery at Main Street Landing (https://www.google.com/maps/place/Main+Street+Landing+Performing+Arts+Centeremail@example.com,-73.219681,17z/data=!4m7!1m4!3m3!1s0x4cca7af0798e1479:0xa267a15d8391c342!2sMain+Street+Landing+Performing+Arts+Center!3b1!3m1!1s0x4cca7af0798e1479:0xa267a15d8391c342), second floor.
There is plenty of free parking in the Main Street Landing lot, see map ().