This group is for men interested in gathering together for the purpose of discussing and exploring how we can be more purposeful, confident, and directed so we can bring our greatest gifts to ourselves, our partners, and the world. This is a non-religious group (although all beliefs are welcome). We meet about every two weeks where we share experiences, challenge each other to promote growth, work to build presence, purpose, and balance within ourselves, and cultivate both the masculine and feminine energies that are in us and all around us. Some common topics and work include:
• Finding and working on and towards your true purpose in life
• How to learn, lead and be a strong as well as supportive man during the Me-Too movement
• Group practices and discussions around meditation, sexuality, anger, dark masculinity, and more
• How to better communicate with your parter, or those you hope to be a partner
This group works best when each of us contributes and takes a leadership role at times. We expect everyone in the group to contribute in some way, even if you can't make it to meetings all the time. So when thinking about joining the group please ask yourself if you would be willing to be committed to the following areas which will be vital to the group's success.
• Commitment - A main point of the group is to show up and bring it, for ourselves and others. Please only consider joining if you are willing to meet and truly show up
• Confidentiality - What is shared in the group stays in within the group. No personal details should be shared with anyone outside of our gatherings
• Openness & Truth - This is a safe space to share openly and provide feedback to our group which will make us all better
• Passion / Courage - Part of what we are doing here is challenging ourselves, hold each other accountable, and drive action and momentum in each others lives. If this an area where you feel you need work, great! This could be a great place to practice
Because of the intention set around the group and the desired numbers, membership will require you answering a couple questions and providing some info about yourself and what you would like to get out of being in the group.