What we’re about
This group is for men interested in gathering together for the purpose of discussing and exploring how we can be more purposeful, confident, and directed so we can bring our greatest gifts to ourselves and the world. This is a non-religious group (although all beliefs are welcome).
We meet every two weeks for two hours where we share experiences and challenge each other in our growth. We look to build presence, purpose, and balance within as well as understand and cultivate both the masculine and feminine energies that are in us and all around us. Some common topics and work include:
- Finding and working on and towards your true purpose in life.
- How to be an aware, understanding, and supportive man in the Me-Too era while navigating what this means for “masculinity”.
- Group practices and discussions around meditation, sexuality, anger, dark masculinity, and more.
- How to better communicate and grow with your partner, or work on finding your partner (if that is a goal in your life).
This group works best when each of us contributes and practices taking a leadership role. We expect everyone in the group to contribute in some way, even if you can't make it to meetings all the time. When thinking about joining the group please ask yourself if you would be willing to be committed to the following areas which will be vital to the group's success.
- Confidentiality - What is shared in the group stays in within the group. No personal details should be shared with anyone outside of our gatherings.
- Commitment - A main point of the group is to show up and bring it, for ourselves and others. Please only consider joining if you are willing to meet and truly show up.
- Openness & Truth - This is a safe space to share openly and provide feedback to our group which will make us all better.
- Passion / Courage - Part of what we are doing here is challenging ourselves, hold each other accountable, and drive action and momentum in each others lives. If this an area where you feel you need work, great! This could be a great place to practice.
Because of the intention set around the group and the desired numbers, membership will require you answering a couple questions and providing some info about yourself and what you would like to get out of being in the group.
We are excited to work and grow with you!
Upcoming events (1)See all
- Open Share MeetingLink visible for attendees
Getting this invite out now as I'll be camping this weekend.
Great meeting last week on polarity guys. We haven't had a full open share meeting in a while, so next meeting will be dedicated to that. If you've got something your'e going through, working on, or anything else at all you'd like to share, this is the meeting for it. See you next week.
Open share meetings are a chance to get something off your chest, get feedback or guidance from the group, to ask to be challenged or held accountable to grow in some way, or simply to have the group listen and relate. If you are dealing with a problem or issue this is a great time to work on in talking about it and get support. Our group has an excellent range of people from different ages and walks of life and are willing to listen and help in many ways.